cheap yet expensive vacation – Singapore (last part)
January 8, 2014
Posted by on
Saturday, October 12th 2013
Not much to share from this last place :
– Arriving at noon and leave next day at noon is not a good time arrangement.
– Refer to previous point, buying day pass ticket is also not a good choices because the day pass only work from 00:00 to 24:00 -> so you will have to buy day pass for two days.
– You can use day pass for all trains and most buses around the town.
– Since the fare is not that much for places that we wanted to go to, it was a bad decision bought the day pass, moreover bought two of it. As a result, I decided to ride the two train lines in Singapore : North-South and East-West and stopped and got out at some random stations so that I would have spent the same amount of fare as the price of this day pass. Finally, I spent almost three hours did this silly thing and had seen Singapore from one side to the other side.
– In the end, I walked around the city center at the night time, and could say that there is another side of Singapore that people need to see with all the lights on.
Singapore at night (1)
Singapore at night (2)
Singapore at night (3)
Singapore at night (4)